Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Implementing 802.11 with Microcontrollers (Repost)

Implementing 802.11 with Microcontrollers (Repost)

Implementing 802.11 with Microcontrollers

Publisher: Elsevier | ISBN: 0750678658 | edition 2005 | PDF | 393 pages | 5,6 mb


“This book is intended to provide you with everything you need to know to create and deploy a microcontroller-based 802.11b wireless network. You read it correctly, I did indeed say everything you need to know. I’ve spent the last year being rejected, ignored and hung up on. When I wasn’t being subjected to any of the aforementioned disrespectful acts, I was being lied to, promised to and conveniently forgotten. Some of the folks holding the 802.11b Holy Grail had no scruples and performed all of the despicable acts I’ve mentioned against my person. All of that angst was directed at me (or rather not directed at me) because I wanted to learn how to implement 802.11b in the world of microcontrollers. Well, I have seen the 802.11b light and I am here to spread the word to all in microcontrollerdom. 802.11b communication with inexpensive off-the-shelf microcontrollers is possible for I have done it and you will do it too...”

Download

upoading
depositefiles
megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment