Sunday, January 17, 2010

Electricity and Magnetism By Munir H. Nayfeh, Morton K. Brussel

Electricity and Magnetism By Munir H. Nayfeh, Morton K. Brussel

* * * Publisher:* John Wiley & Sons Inc
* * * Number Of Pages:* 636
* * * Publication Date:* 1985-04
* * * ISBN-10 / ASIN:* 047187681X
* * * ISBN-13 / EAN:* 9780471876816
* * * Binding:* Hardcover



Summary: wonderful book
Rating: 5

I wonder why people in US are not familiar with this book. This book is great, full of examples. It is translated to my language "Farsi" and almost all the students In Iran are using it as their best reference book. I like it so much. I have the Farsi one but i just purchased the English version to prepare myself in English
A Very god book on Electricity and Magnetism, Actually unknown among students, it is better than any of the available books on electromagnetism in the market
8640 KB

DJVU download
Download
rapidshare
mihd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment